From 19 to 23 June, the Institute of International Economics is organising the course "Internationalisation of the company in the new global context", which is aimed at senior international management students at the University of Cali (Colombia).
The course is structured in two different parts.
- Seminars: the contents of the seminars will be articulated in three modules:
- International marketing in a global context.
- The world economy and the great recession. Special reference to the European economy.
- Experiences of business managers:
- Two seminars are planned for managers of prestigious companies with a relevant international career, one of them will be a Colombian businessman based in Valencia.
- Visits to companies and organizations distinguished by their strategic trajectory